Donate Because Nigeria Matters To You.
We need your help to donate Five Hundred Naira (N500) or more and be part of BOOT Party's story and history.
Please follow this link to donate DONATE and Get Involved!. When making donation, please make sure you are paying into BOOT Party Bank Account.
|#||Sponsor||Decription||Qty||Value ₦||Amount ₦|
|1.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||LARGE BILLBOARD 20FT BY 10FT||5||60,000||300,000|
|2.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||LARGE BILLBOARD LICENSE FEE TO STATE GOVT||2||300,000||600,000|
|3.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||A2 POSTERS||50,000||50||2,500,000|
|4.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||POSTER PASTING||25||10,000||250,000|
|5.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||ROLLUP BANNER||5||35,000||175,000|
|6.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||COST INCLUDES HIRE AND BRANDING FOR MONTHS (2) LEADING TO ELECTION||5||150,000||750,000|
|7.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||CAMPAIGN BRANDED FACE CAP||500||800||400,000|
|8.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||HARD COVER JOTTER/DIARY FOR CAMPAIGN USE||200||600||120,000|
|9.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||BOOT PARTY FLAG FOR EACH LGA AND SOME WARDS||40||6,500||260,000|
|10.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||BOOT PARTY HAND FLAG||1,000||450||450,000|
|11.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||A4 STICKERS FOR KEKE / VEHICLES||1,000||500||500,000|
|12.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||FLYERS||10,000||5||50,000|
|13.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||T-SHIRTS WITH BRANDING||500||2,100||1,050,000|
|14.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||40 LEAVES EXERCISE BOOKS||5,000||110||550,000|
|15.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||MEETING OF NONGOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS, CHURCHES, TOWN UNIONS, MARKETS, SCHOOLS, INSTITUTIONS ETC||25||25,000||625,000|
|16.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||100 MINUTES OF RADIO JINGLES||100||10,000||1,000,000|
|17.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||50 MINUTES OF TV JINGLES||50||20,000||1,000,000|
|18.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||RADIO PROGRAM APPEARANCE||10||70,000||700,000|
|19.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||TV PROGRAM APPEARANCE||5||125,000||625,000|
|20.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||CAMPAIGN OFFICER WAGE FOR 3 MONTHS||3||50,000||150,000|
|21.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||FACEBOOK; INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER||3||500,000||1,500,000|
|22.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERT / PUBLICITY DESIGNER||3||50,000||150,000|
|23.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||HIRING OF LIVE BAND OR PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM/DJ WITH OPEN BODY VEHICLES THAT WILL DRIVE THEM AROUND THE STREETS WHILE SHARING FLYERS. SOME YOUTHS WILL BE PAID WEEKLY FOR SHARING THE FLYERS||10||50,000||500,000|
|24.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||PAYMENT TO DEFRAY COST OF PARTY AGENTS LOGISTICS ACROSS POLLING UNITS IN THE STATE ON THE ELECTION DAY||5,720||2,000||11,440,000|
|25.||SPONSOR NEEDED DONATE||MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES||1||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|#||Decription||Qty||Value ₦||Amount ₦||Sponsor||Status|
|1.||MISCELLANEOUS; 2X3 FLEX POSTERS||100||900||90,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|2.||FLYERS; PRINTING OF FLYERS||5,000||5||25,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|3.||MISCELLANEOUS; FLEX/BANNER (2X3 FT) - CONSTRUCTION AND HANGING #250 EACH||100||250||25,000||Confidential|
|4.||MISCELLANEOUS; 3X6 FLEX POSTERS||50||1,400||70,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|5.||MISCELLANEOUS; 4X6 FLEX POSTERS||10||5,500||55,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|6.||MISCELLANEOUS; EXECUTIVE PARTY MEETING||2||12,500||25,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|7.||LOGISTICS FOR MEETINGS AND CAMPAIGN; VISITS TO CHURCHES AND YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS||5||13,000||65,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|8.||MISCELLANEOUS; TOURING OF 9 LGAS, FORMING STRUCTURE AND SHARING PARTY FLYERS||9||50,000||450,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|10.||MISCELLANEOUS; TRANSPORTATION||0||0||50,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
|11.||MISCELLANEOUS; DESIGNING OF ALL CAMPAIGN MATERIALS||0||0||100,000||OKEKE CHIKA JERRY|
See Jerry's Biography
See Juliet's Biography
WHAT JERRY AND JULIET WILL DO AS YOUR GOVERNOR
1. Each ward will have a functionl health centre and maternity with at least a medical doctor and a pharmacist. There Shall be free antenatal in the rural areas. Free medical check up for people above 70 years and children below the age of 5. One free check up a year for all. Free first pregnancy delivery for all women.
2. Each of the 21 LGAs will have at least one functional general hospital
3. There shall be three functional specialist hospitals in the State
4. We will conduct local government elections as constitution demands
5. Town Union bodies will be made the fourth tier of government
6. We will reactivate the state scholarship board, reintroduce student bursary Awards and set up state education Trust fund
7. Non Indigenes with Anambra state voter's card are more Anambrians than any Anambra person who does not live here
8. Government appointment will be 80% youths
9. As a geologist and civil engineer, I and my colleagues will give Anambra state the best road network ever, with a world class drainage system that will push flooding and erosion out of Anambra state. Dams will be built in Ogbaru and Anam to reduce menace of flooding in those areas
10. Security cameras will be mounted across the state
11. State owned mass transits buses and taxes will be relaunched in the state.
12. We will build 1,500 low cost houses.
13. I will invest my first two years' salaries and security votes' money on Anambra youths to educate, employ and empower them.
14. We will cut down the salaries of political appointees by 50% and reduce the cost of governance drastically.
15. About 5,000 youths will be employed annually, 10,000 youths will be empowered annually with single digit interest loan
16. We will pay N30,000 minimum wage to workers and as well pay retired workers gratuities as at when due.
17. We will provide pipe borne water and electricity to all the communities
18. We will secure the speedy release of Nnamdi Kalu
19. People should no longer be molested or intimidated on our markets, roads and streets because I will keep all the youths busy with good jobs.
20. I am coming to serve not to embezzle your money. And I won't allow anyone to embezzle it under my watch.
21. Any police officer or security agent that abuses your right must be sanctioned.
22. We will make Anambra the food basket of Africa by opening up a lot farm settlements.
23. We will tackle insecurity with sound education, employment, agricultural, industrialization, empowerment, sports and human capital development
24. I will keep Anambra Clean and Green
25. Minimum wage of male teachers in public schools will be N50,000. Car and housing allowances will be provided for all teachers. Teachers will be promoted and rewarded as at when due.
26. Public schools will be given incentives to run our schools thereby cutting unnecessary dues to parents.
27. Education shall be free and compulsory for all primary school pupils and with free books and uniform. While the fees paid in secondary schools and tertiary institutions should be reduced. We will build school hostels and staff quarters in all the secondary and tertiary institutions in the state both state and federal where necessary.
28. We will build 30 pilot secondary schools where the harvested talents will be trained free of charge up to university level.
29. All local exams in the state will be free of charge for both public and private schools. We will subsidise WAEC and NECO exam form fees for both public and private schools.
30. More campuses of the state owned university, polytechnic and college of Education in the state will be built, and three more tertiary institutions will be established to ease the admission problems of Anambra students.
31. The security in Anambra should be very tight in order to bring in foreign nationals from China, Japan, India and USA to teach our youths mechanized agriculture and industrialization.
32. We will launch trust funds to tackle the problems of insecurity and poor infrastructure Our economy will be driven by public/private partnership through the establishment of public private industries in the state.
33. About 50% of our contracts will be awarded to the local contractors.
34. We will encourage quick dispersion of justice in Anambra state judiciary and I will set a lot of prisoners free and make them useful to the state.
35. Security of the people first before mine
36. There shall be fire service in every ward in major cities and in every local government in rural areas.
37. So many flyovers and by-pass roads will be built in Anambra to tackle the problem of traffic jam on our roads. Traffic experts will be on our roads day and night for easy flow of traffic.
38. There will be no more collection of any form of levy or taxization on our roads. There shall be offices for that.
39. I will empoly electrical engineers at local government levels to assist EEDC to ensure that every community in Anambra State has adequate supply of electricity.
40. We Will send many youths overseas for education, sports and business ventures.
41. Our government will build three stadia of international standard in the state one in each of the three senatorial zones